Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mrs B's Accessories Debuts at AshBrooke Hollow






Yesterday, June 6th, Mrs B's Accessories was featured and debuted at AshBrooke Hollow.

AshBrooke Hollow is a local boutique gift shop that also has a really nice cafe called the Whistle Stop Cafe.

I was approached by the owner, Brooke, last fall, at my very first craft show, about putting my wipe cases in her shop. We met that following week and my cases were in her shop by that weekend.
After and painfully slow and less than profitable winter, I came back to a new monthly event she started with tons of new items. She loved all of them and decided she wanted everything in her shop and that she was going to start to advertise that AshBrooke had a kids line. And to kick it off, she hosted this awesome event that featured me and my work.

It was a hugely successful day and brought in more people on a Saturday than AshBrooke has ever had.

A huge thank you goes out to all my wonderful family and friends who support me hands down. I love you all and so appreciate your continued support.

Enjoy the pics from that day.

1 comment: