Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OMGosh! It has been forever since I have been on here. I am so sorry to my few faithful followers.

I am going to try and get on here everyday now. I want so bad to be better at this.


So, business has been so good. God is so good. I never would have imagined in November of 2008 that I would be where I am right now. I was that little booth in the corner of the Southland Christian Church craft show that was "almost pathetic", that made tutu's, hairbows, and travel wipe cases.
Now, I have custom clothing, travel and nursery size wipe boxes, burp cloths, bibs, blankets, and more. My shop has truly become a custom shopping experience. You pick the item you want, then look through my 150+ fabrics and now you can even have it personalized.

I have shipped as far as the UK and ship all over the US all the time. California, South Dakota, New York, Georgia...I told my husband that I need to get a map of the US to put up in my studio and mark all the places I have shipped. How cool would that be?

It's time to sign off on this one. Be watching. I have several topics I need to blog about....watch out! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment